Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday morning. Been waiting for a while now and so excited. Trying to figure out how to surprise my 11 year old boy. If it was a school day i could have it sitting in garage. We are doing the fall color tour in northern Mi next week, 100 mile ride Alanson to cross village. Can't wait!

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
EPS...rocks!

·
Registered
108 Posts
The only reason I went with the EPS is because I wanted a Blue RZR 4 over the Black. After driving with the EPS I am sure glade I have it. It's way nice on the rocky trails.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I wish I had EPS on my 4. I just test rode the new 2011 Orange regular rzr with EPS this weekend and loved it. Needless to say I am going back this week to pick it up. Never knew that EPS would help that much!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was ready to buy the black rzr 4, then test drove the eps and was sold. Going on a 100 mile ride on Saturday in northern Michigan, I'm sure the eps will come in handy.

H

·
0 Posts
I agree PS on ATV/UTVs is a very nice accessory..after most have tried it they "have to have it"..
For those that didn't get OEM EPS...don't fret...the Unisteer PS for the RZR is awesome...I've had DPS on a Can-Am ATV and have ridden a Polaris ATV with OEM EPS...I was concerned the aftermarket PS wouldn't work as well...I'm glad to say it is great!! Can't imagine the OEM stuff works any better...other than you don't have to install it and it is of course factory...but operation wise...I am very pleased with the Unisteer..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts