Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
aka: Bad Influence
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After a few weeks of waiting for the UPS guy and lots of time in the sweltering heat in the shop I finally installed the switch panel, Rugged Radio system, 16" LEd Tribal Light Bar, under car green LED lights, dome light, Dragon Fire Racing Quick Release steering wheel with Axia Ipod mount in the center of the wheel, Twisted STitch Front Seats with stock seat covers to match for the rear and 2 tribal whips green lighted whips.

Headed to the dunes for Labor Day and then also to Waynoka for our SandFest Sept. 17-19th. Here are a few pics of what I have done. I still need to clean the car before the trip and also this will be the mainden voyage with our new 5th wheel Gulfstream Enduramax toy hauler. Enjoy.

·
Registered
459 Posts
i really like the seats, and would be interested in knowing how satisfied you are with the quick release steering wheel

·
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i really like the seats, and would be interested in knowing how satisfied you are with the quick release steering wheel
remind me next week after I use it for a weekend. The install was simple and it positions the wheel about an inch further back but with my seats it works out perfect. I changed the position of my seat to better fit me and it all worked out perfect.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Did the frint seats change the leg room any? I am hoping to possibly gain a few inches

·
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
If anyone is on the fence about seats, they are an absolute must. I normally have lower back soreness after riding all day but with my new TS seats my back felt great and I could ride nonstop all day. The rugged radio system is sweet as well since now I can have music while tearing through the dunes. More to come later, no pics since the wind in waynoka today is ridiculous. Blowing 20-25 gusting to 35-40.

·
rzr4mud
55 Posts
Like my quick release wheel too but need somethin to cover up all the ugly steering column that it leaves showing and still allow the tilt steering to operate. Stuck a piece of 1-1/2" pvc over mine. Works but definatly could use something a little better looking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts