Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A good friend and even better customer dropped off his brand new 2011 900XP for me to play with for the next couple of weeks. So coming soon will be...

- 3" lift kit (give or take a bit depending on the machines limitations)
- Rear Tow Hook Plate
- Rear 2" Receiver Plate (Maybe)

Already available for this machine is our

- Billet Aluminum Shifter Nob
- Billet Aluminum Gas Caps (2 styles to choose from)
- Possibly all of our billet Aluminum Winch Fairleads (just waiting for a winch to be installed)

Time permitting, I'll see what else I can get drawn up and designed for this machine. I'm open to suggestions as well :)

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got a lift kit installed, our 1st prototype kit gave me 2-1/4" height gain. As always, we take it for a quick spin before we get started and take all the height measurements, then do the same spin post install and measure so the suspension is nice and settled. funny thing on this XP is that it measured about 1-3/4" to maybe 1-7/8" total height increase. After messing around on something else for 20 minutes, I stood back and looked at the machine again and it just looked like it was BIGGER than I thought it was, the top of the cage just looked higher to me so I re-measured and found that the machine went up to 2-1/4" I can only assume the suspension kind of settled UP on this one. Never seen that before.

As for the lift kit, we should have another one ready tomorrow with a little bit more height, my goal is 3" and see if all the axles work and spin freely at full droop.

I also added the tow loop rear plate, this thing is just stupid Heavy Duty LOL, as soon as it gets back from powder coating, I'll get pics up for you guys ;) The plate is 1/4" thick, the welded in loop (welded from both sides of the plate) is 1/2" thick and the lift kit components are all 1/4" thick.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts