Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

finally got proof

3K views 28 replies 15 participants last post by  SomeGuyFromOlympia 
#1 ·
iv put the razor on its side 5 times now, and for once someone finally had a camera :ride:

See less See more
#4 ·
:rofl3::rofl3:Fake...Yeah, You can tell just look at the pic!, the cooler is intact still in the bed, no beer cans on the ground..Totally Fake!!, Great Photoshop though:rofl3:

#5 ·
v put the razor on its side 5 times now, and for once someone finally had a camera

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 181KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 174KB.
LOL,you are the pro now.

#6 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fake...Yeah, You can tell just look at the pic!, the cooler is intact still in the bed, no beer cans on the ground..Totally Fake!!, Great Photoshop though
:rofl3::rofl3: man,if it is photoshop we call him the photoshop pro,LOL.

#17 ·
I was at 12 times when I decided I needed a +4.. Hasn't happened since. With my new found stability I even added doors and decided to replace the bed, cage, body mounts and rear bumper. All that stuff was damaged from all the tip overs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.