·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
Congratulations.. I guess

5 times? I guess that makes you an expert :rofl3:

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
:rofl3::rofl3:Fake...Yeah, You can tell just look at the pic!, the cooler is intact still in the bed, no beer cans on the ground..Totally Fake!!, Great Photoshop though:rofl3:

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
v put the razor on its side 5 times now, and for once someone finally had a camera

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 181KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 174KB.
LOL,you are the pro now.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fake...Yeah, You can tell just look at the pic!, the cooler is intact still in the bed, no beer cans on the ground..Totally Fake!!, Great Photoshop though
:rofl3::rofl3: man,if it is photoshop we call him the photoshop pro,LOL.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:rofl3::rofl3:Fake...Yeah, You can tell just look at the pic!, the cooler is intact still in the bed, no beer cans on the ground..Totally Fake!!, Great Photoshop though:rofl3:
iv learned bungy cords dont work to well to hold on the cooler, so i use ratched straps, wouldnt want my emptys to fall out :rofl3:

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
And I think thats why I am scared to take it to the dirt!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i would have never bought it if i was scared to flop or ever roll it,

the dirts not tooo bad just watch out for dips when ya attempt a doughnut

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
I was at 12 times when I decided I needed a +4.. Hasn't happened since. With my new found stability I even added doors and decided to replace the bed, cage, body mounts and rear bumper. All that stuff was damaged from all the tip overs.

·
SomeGuyFromOlympia
1,782 Posts
sorry, I was probably preoccupied with getting ready for the trip!!

We went for a week, weather was P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!

and sooooooth sand

Good times!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts