Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After lingering here on this website for the last year researching and dreaming, I finally threw down on a 2011 RZR S Orange Madness. Rock Sliders, 1/2 windshield and a roof are on the immediate wish list.

Attachments

·
Old West Reenactor
498 Posts
Welcome from world famous Piru........

·
Registered
916 Posts
welcome to the site, sweet rzr. My wife and I were just looking an '11 orange madness the other day.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I got the same machine a couple of weeks ago and love it. I have the hard roof, back window, 1/2 windshield, street legal and a donaldson air filter. Waitng for the ipod sterio system. You'll have a blast

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Got the same one a few weeks ago. Awesome machine.

I haven't messed with the shocks yet, but going to do some testing this weekend with various combinations.

·
Registered
274 Posts
After lingering here on this website for the last year researching and dreaming, I finally threw down on a 2011 RZR S Orange Madness. Rock Sliders, 1/2 windshield and a roof are on the immediate wish list.
robus i am so jelus. That is the one i would get , but the war department spoke and said if your getting one your getting a rzr 4. Looks like the eps 4 next week when it comes in. I was in a showroom tonight and that madness is just sick! Have fun.

·
Razorholic
1,705 Posts
Congrats , grab your self some 5 point harneses with your wish list , love the color choice

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Time for the "permagrin".

Agree with Goodtimes- get some harnesses.
Colors look nice.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts