Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just got my install finished up.
How’s everyone picking they’re radios....?
They'res so many options.....even better question, anyone using CHIRP to program their own freq? I heard the Icom radios have interference with the turbos....anyone else hear that?

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I just got my install finished up.
How’s everyone picking they’re radios....?
They'res so many options.....even better question, anyone using CHIRP to program their own freq? I heard the Icom radios have interference with the turbos....anyone else hear that?
I took PCI's recommendation and went with Kenwood.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've got a few Kenwood rigs but the VHF/UHF radios don't have a dedicated squelch control, so every time you want to adjust it, you fiddle with buttons and pushing them in the proper sequence. For this reason, I much prefer the Icom 2300H. Want to adjust squelch level -- turn the squelch knob. It's at the bottom, left.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I’ve been trying to figure out a way to set up an intercom system so I can talk to my wife while we are riding. I have bad hearing, and she never shuts up, talks nonstop... Gets pissed when I can’t hear her. Something that we could throw in the ear and clearly communicate would be awesome. Any ideas fellas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
174 Posts
I’ve been trying to figure out a way to set up an intercom system so I can talk to my wife while we are riding. I have bad hearing, and she never shuts up, talks nonstop... Gets pissed when I can’t hear her. Something that we could throw in the ear and clearly communicate would be awesome. Any ideas fellas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://www.rzrforums.net/threads/2-4-person-head-set-on-a-budget.258905/ Look at this link. There is a post on making a set of coms. I made a pair was easy and fairly cheap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts