Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My neighbor bought a Rino for his wife and now my wife wants a UTV. After some research it looks like the RZR 4 is the way to go. We are looking at the Robby Gordon blue and white one.

The dealer wants just under $15k out the door for a 2010.
Is this a fair price?
Should I get the dealer to toss in helmets or window nets or something?

Any final words of advice or warnings?

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I don't know what part of the country you are in, but that's a good price out here in So. Cal.

If you can get him to throw in Anything, it's always a good thing.

Advice? Go have a blast!

Warnings? Lock up the credit cards...and for the several hundred things you DO buy...don't let your wife see the bills! :rofl3:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Make the stealer a lower offer....if you have the cash...say offer him or her...13,000.00...may-be they will come down may-be they wont....It cant hurt to try...Any-way if they counter your offer...dont jump at it play the the hand out...tell em you will think about there offer...and get back to them in a few days...Do-not give em your Ph #....You would not believe how well this has worked for me..with all my purchases...of a luxury item...

·
Registered
274 Posts
I have seen 2010 @ 12,999.00 here in the midwest. I would search the web get a lower price and tell the dealer that your willing to make the road trip. Bobs honda in tenn, dealership in toledo? go to atvtraderonline. Good luck!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all.
I live in Northern VA on some land. I have a few places to ride near my home and on my land.
I also have a few UTV frendly places within an hour or two to ride as well.

I currently wheel a 77 Bronco that I made but the wife wants her own 4X4 toy. It would be nice to wheel with the neighbors and go on trips with the UTV's.

I have two kids so they would ride in the back.

·
www.rockmidgetphotography
304 Posts
$15,000 OTD paying taxes is good. I went out of state and paid $14,000 OTD and I was happy. I searched for that price. It was a 2010 4...this month.

I highly recommend the 4. It is awesome. My wife has never been interested in my rockcrawlers but she LOVES the RZR4. It is fast and safe and smooth. She is hooked.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is 13000 but with taxes and other charges it comes to just under 15.
They are charging almost 1000 for shipping and dealer prep. Ihave worked for car dealers and dealer prep is usualy a chumped up charge to get your money.
It cant take more than an hour to uncrate and put it together.

·
Registered
41 Posts
There is a dealership in Athens, OH that has one listed on ebay with a starting bid of $13,199. They had it listed before and it didn't sale. Their ebay user name is: donwoodpolarisauctions if you want to check it out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts