Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any pictures of a fender kit to keep the tires from rubbing?

Install instructions maybe? Or know if anyone else sells them, or is high lifter the only ones?

·
Registered
112 Posts
I just molded my floorboards with a heat gun, a basket ball, and a damp rag. Takes a little time to do it but it does the job.

Heat with the heat gun until the floor board is somewhat flexible. Push the basket ball into the floorboard and use the rag to cool the plastic to help it hold its form. Repeat until you get the results you want.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks D Rock. Could you possibly take pictures of what yours looks like since you did this?

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'll try to get some pictures for you tomorrow.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks bud, I would definately like to try this before spending the $185 on the high lifter fender kit.

·
Registered
112 Posts
The pictures don't have the best lighting but it should give you an idea. My biggest rubbing issue was the "point" right there in the floorboards, so i heated and molded that the most. You can tell on the tire side of the floorboard(outside) that there has been molding done. If you look from the inside it's really hard to tell. Let me know if you'd like anymore pictures/information.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are some pictures of the High Lifter Fender Kit installed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts