Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats everyone running for fender flares? Pro 4 here. I really don't care for the extended ones that go on, but the only other ones ive found are out of stock. I'd like to just replace them, especially the fronts unless you guys have some good pictures of other options. Thanks!

·
6,087 Posts
These work great, look great, and they're ready to ship. Plus you get a little forum member discount from me if you're interested.

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do like those, but I was looking to replace the front fenders because my wife slid into a tree last weekend. I may see I can get the little crease out, if I can I'll order those. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Those are what we've been using since we bought it in Feb. They were pretty much the only thing available then and they were like $110, I think the demand has driven the price up. They've been great for us, zero issues, great coverage and if something happens to them they're inexpensive to replace.

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These are out of stock or I'd buy these. I don't do mud riding but I'd like to keep some of the mud out from trails.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Does anyone have pics of the oem flares on there pro? How far do the fronts stick out? Thanks

·
Registered
100 Posts
whats everyone running for fender flares? Pro 4 here. I really don't care for the extended ones that go on, but the only other ones ive found are out of stock. I'd like to just replace them, especially the fronts unless you guys have some good pictures of other options. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes they do come with them. I didn't put mine on either but they could be installed at anytime.

·
jkerby90
38 Posts
Those look good, do they go over the stock ones? Or do they replace them?
And how easy was the install
They go over the Stock Ones in the Back but there is nothing in the front really they just bolt up to it

1 - 20 of 24 Posts