Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I think most of the flares look corney, with that said I can’t ride a mile without being soaked or covered in mud when it’s nasty out. What have you all used???

·
Registered
242 Posts
Bought mine on ebay. Don't leave home without them :) I think they make the rear look much better. never liked the way it curves in stock.

DSCN7622.JPG
DSCN7622.JPG

·
Vandal
753 Posts
It doesn't matter what you think they look like. You either use them or go home soaked in mud every muddy ride you go on. I got a set on eBay for 58 dollars that work perfectly and the install was very easy even doing it by yourself

·
Registered
30 Posts
I assume they work, but how well do they really work?
Does it "help", or does it "really help" keep you cleaner/dryer ?
Also, can anyone give their opinion on the difference between the normal RokBlokz and the Mud Edition version?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,379 Posts
Do those "little" front flaps block enough mud/spray, or would the XXL fenders work better?
The XXL fenders work well ...and I think they look good ...IMO

·
Registered
217 Posts
Do those "little" front flaps block enough mud/spray, or would the XXL fenders work better?
I don’t like the looks of xxl fender flairs but had to use them on rear. The little front ones work awesome they stop the mud from coming in cab

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm in Florida, and have the mud flaps. You can't avoid the mud (nor do we want to).
The only time we get to poo on us is when I'm turning and spinning.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I use the $49 ebay ones which are exactly like the Mudbusters.Yes they look kinda funny but they work awesome.I did cut 2" off the bottom of the front ones as I didnt like the way they hung down so far.The rears actually way cool kinda like a YXZ.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I use the $49 ebay ones which are exactly like the Mudbusters.Yes they look kinda funny but they work awesome.I did cut 2" off the bottom of the front ones as I didnt like the way they hung down so far.The rears actually way cool kinda like a YXZ.
Got a link?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

so I purchased these, they arrived without installation instructions. Anyone have a link for any install help?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I answered my own question guys, there are numerous videos on Youtube for installation of a variety of fenders, I’ll be done installing mine shortly!

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
I have the XL Polaris front and rear flares and i bought a full set from Mudbusters but only put the rears on. Not sure I’m going to put the fronts on...going to HM in a week, see how it goes. The accumulation of mud and stuff in the rear of the buggy was bugging me.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I have the XL Polaris front and rear flares and i bought a full set from Mudbusters but only put the rears on. Not sure I’m going to put the fronts on...going to HM in a week, see how it goes. The accumulation of mud and stuff in the rear of the buggy was bugging me.
How are those ST springs working ?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts