Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do the fender extension you buy really work and keep some of th mud or water of of you ,love some input from users. my ride is a XP 1000

·
Registered
93 Posts
For sure, i bought my 1st razor last year, and did a ride 1 weekend with couples, and we were full of mud at the end of the day, before the next ride i put RokBlokz i think is the spelling and very happy, next ride was wetter and we were pretty clean at the end of the day.

·
Super Moderator
7,655 Posts
Mudbusters have good rep and customer service. See their vendor area here on the forum.

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
12 Posts
These extended fenders save a lot of wear and tear on your Rzr. If you ride trails they also protect the occupants from rocks and debris being thrown up by your tires. I consider them one of the best upgrades I have made.

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
The ones I have on now are the Pro Armor I believe. Dealer had them on it when we bought. They do keep the spray and debris off you, but as soon as I went to the 32s I started catching the right side when at full cranked to the right. Also not real impressed with the looks. I've got a set of the Super ATV flares setting in the shop, they'll go on in the next month or two when I do a full paint. Friends of ours are running them now and they work excellent. Keeps the original look just wider and very effective.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Mud Busters. I've seen some knock-offs that weren't as good... I've had them on 2 RZR's so far and they work great.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts