Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
cool vids, my only complaint about my 09 LE is the whoops are terrible, ( I have the stock shocks) good luck with the sale.

·
Sand Pimp
926 Posts
I guess this is more of a hypothetical question or statement... Maybe just a thread hikack... But ......

When are the used or even new prices gonna come down to realistic????? U can get used rhino LSR kits for $3-3500 and BRAND NEW kits for under $5k. But the rzr kits still get or try to get top dollar. I'm not saying anything about this kit but damn!!! Only $1k off of a new price.... I'm just sayin.....

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Here, I'll BUMP this for you, seeing that I just love looking at some serious quality parts...

For those who don't know about the little subtle clues that give away how well built a kit it, Just look at the beads (welds) running along on the A-Arms! Whoever built these has some serious skills. I doubt the same welder did the upper shock mounts. Welders tend to leave signature tells.. But this kit is AMAZING!! Are you actually including those Kings (shocks)?? Those are some Monsters! I guess you can take the "progressive" out of the springs and still pull "Dual Rate" with an understatement with those... I actually have NO CLUE how those shocks are set up to work...I don't want to Highjack the thread cause if Steve catches me making this comment, I will get a Manual that's 4 pages on just the...well everything...

Good Luck on the sale!! It's really nice!! If you don't mind...What direction are you going?????

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
I have been doing a lot of dune trips and my RZR sees little else, so I want try out the Fireball +10 kit. But I wouldn't be upset if it doesn't sell..
Yeah...OK now that's a perfectly honest and believable response.. (just getting you another Bump) Those +10s look pretty wild..I must say my RAZRs rear with the +5, +1.5 spacers & 4+3 Offset Wheels and 12" Kenda executioners sits me at just short of 69" edge to edge...That's wide!! (I tried to put it on her side..or at least get the sides lifted a bit...Couldn't do it on the surface I was trying..)that +10 is going to put you at 70" w/o adding spacers (not that you would need them, heck I don't, I just left them on) Add some nice wheels and tires you might be pushing around 73-76" wide!! hope you own something bigger than a 6 foot trailer! Truthfully, I would consider taking this set off your hands as the quality is just great, but like you.. I'm headed in a totally different direction.. I just wanted to acknowledge the quality and price..your almost giving this set away.....I hope you get your +10, with the added stuff It would be dang near impossible to roll that bad boy.......

·
Registered
1 Posts
This kit loooks pretty nice. I live in the KC area and would like to take a look at it... Send me some info and i will give you a call to set up a meet. Thanks Mike

·
Registered
249 Posts
This kit loooks pretty nice. I live in the KC area and would like to take a look at it... Send me some info and i will give you a call to set up a meet. Thanks Mike
Hi
Sorry, your post got caught in limbo and wasnt able to be seen. I've fixed it for you and hopefully you wont have any future problems Rick/OSO

·
Registered
736 Posts
would you trade kit for a 2006 yfz450? stage 2 hot cam has n motion exhaust, aftermarket grab bar, full set of paddles very fast and has good mud tires. can send pics. if interested let me know.

·
Registered
559 Posts
nice looking kit good luck with the sale

1 - 16 of 16 Posts