Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2009 Razr S For Sale - Sold! Leftover Add Ons For Sale to Come!

2009 Razr S For Sale - Sold! Leftover Add Ons For Sale to Come!

Been out twice with it, once to Glamis, and once to Johnson Valley.

Purchased new 12/4/08, Extended Warranty until 6/4/2013.

Have the following upgrades:
Installed -
Yoshimura Exhaust
UMP Air Cleaner Set Up
Dragonfire 4 Point Harnesses
Wink Rear View Mirror
Polaris 1/2 Winshield
Custom Front Pre Runner Bumper / Skid Plate - Powdercoated
Lonestar Front Frame Brace
Lonestar Rear Shock Brace

Not Installed Yet:
Full Cage - Madera Bros. Race Cage that Utilizes the Stock S Cage in the Rear, Still Raw Steel as I was going to Add Some Additional Bars and Tabs before Powdercoating It.
Fiberglass Top - Madera Bros. - Black Gel Coat with Rear Wing Spoiler to Mount Rear Lights.
ITI Aluminum Doors with Razr S Graphics
Full Set of Sand Tires - Front Buffs, Skat Trak Rear Paddles on ITP Aluminum Mag Wheels - (Fronts Never Been Used).
Lonestar Full Weld On Gusset Kit

This is in Like New Condition, 17.8 Hrs / 164 Miles

I Very Anal with My Toys, and They're Completely Detailed After Each Ride.
I've Got Over $20K Invested
$14,500 Firm

Rob 661-257-7629 / 661-904-4637
[email protected]

·
Registered
808 Posts
Great. 1 1/2 weeks too late. Bummer...............

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Forgot to add it has a Polaris 1/2 winshield, and a Lonestar Rear Shock Support, Lonestar Front Upper Frame Support, and a Complete Lonestar Weld On Frame Gusset Kit (Not Installed)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok Here's the Deal Everyone.
Lot's of Interest / Inquires but $10.5 - $12.5 Isn't Serious Interest, or Going to Buy This RazrS for That.

Checked Hours: 17.8; Miles: 164 - 9.2 mph avg.

2009 Polaris RAZRS
MSRP: $13,995
Freight: $2151
Handling: $2014
DSRP: $18,164

Puchased at Berts for $16,700 Out The Door, Including Dealer Document Preparation Fee, Registration, Sales Tax, and Extended 54 Month Service Warranty Contract.
Financed thru Polaris / GE Capitol at 4.99 % for 60 Mos.

Optional Extras:
Yoshimura Exhaust: $395
UMP Air Filter: $350
Dragonfire Harnesses $290
Polaris 1/2 Winshield $105
Fr & Rear Sand Tires $775
Wink Mirror $40
LoneStar Fr. Brace $75
LoneStar Rr. Brace $75
Lonestar Gusset Kit $125
Front Bumper $325
ITI Doors $590
Door Graphics $290
Full Cage $575
Cage Fiberglass Top $250

Total of Extras $4260
This Total does not Include Sales Tax, and Shipping Paid for Most of These Parts

Total RAZRS and Adds $20,960, Over $21K Incl Tax and Shipping

I'll Listen to Serious Offers at $15K, This Is A Steal!

I Am Aware of The Economy, Etc., Etc. - But This Is Not A Fire Sale, Not A Prize Give Away Raffle Drawing, I Don't Have To Sell It.
I'm an Honest and Upfront Person, Anal About My Toys, and Looking For Serious Inquires Only.
Basically Looking for Someone That's Serious About Buying a New One, and or Want's All the Add Ons
It's Like New (May Need a Battery - On the Trickle Charger Now, but May Be Done), Some Scuffs to the inside of the Bed from Cooler and Gear.
Still Has Nubs on the Tires, Front Sand Buffs Never Seen Sand, Other Parts Still in Boxes as Noted.

There Are $9K, $10, $12 RAZR's Out There, If That's What you Have To Spend Then This One's Not For You

Thanks For Your Interest,
Rob

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
i just bought a 2011 rzr-s le orange madness for $13350 otd! and its new! you will never get that kind of money out of a used rzr, sorry. best of luck with the sale though.

·
Uh Oh
335 Posts
i just bought a 2011 rzr-s le orange madness for $13350 otd! and its new! you will never get that kind of money out of a used rzr, sorry. best of luck with the sale though.
not to mention the body style has changed.

You will get maybe .25 on the dollar for mods FYI.

·
Registered
751 Posts
If you payed 4165 $ for shipping and handling ,have i got a deal for you....
That`s so wierd that people are offering you 10.5 to 12.5 ,i just don`t get it !

·
Registered
303 Posts
its real easy to look around the forums and see that your Rzr is worth much less than you are asking.......sorry but you got taken on shipping and handling, does not mean the next person should.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow there are sure some pieces of work / Characters on this forum nowadays.
Some of you should read my most recent reply, and try to better understand the explanation.

mark5193: "2011 - $13,350 OTD" My Hat's Off to You, Bear in Mind in '09 these were in pretty heavy demand. The best deals out there that I heard of were around $15.5 OTD, that wasn't in CA, - AZ, etc. where guys were going and not having to pay the sales tax, etc. believe me I searched around alot before I bought mine. Pull up some old threads there was an ongoing thread as to what deals guys were getting, and where. Thanks for the Best of Luck though.

RICHIEB: I don't think I got "Hung Up", $13,995 List, $1295 Sales Tax, $50 Registration, $50 Dealer Document Prep Fee, $432 Yoshimura Pipe, $115 Winshield, $1000 Extended Warranty Sevice Contract = $16,937 vs $16,700 OTD. Like I said above the Dealers weren't playing too much on these in '09

jsawyer: ".25 on the dollar" So the ITI Doors I Got - Brand New in the Box with the Graphics - I Paid $880, I could only get $220 for them?
The Full Madera Cage and Fiberglass Top - Brand New - I Paid $825, I could only get $206.25 for them?, etc., etc.
Come on, Get Real!

moosehog: That Is CLASSIC!!, I just don't get what's so Funny with Black History Month?

eracrzr: "$4165" I didn't pay those fees - Read Again

bignoze: "look around ... got taken on s&h" I don't see any other '09 RazrS's out there with 17 hrs, over $4000 in extras, some still new in the boxes to really Compare this with??, see above on the s&h

kabin: "Glamis ... market" Not Quite the same crowd over there, nor the comments, yeah it's a tough market out there - Great Time to Buy, Tough To Sell.

I don't have to sell this, but this is a Great Deal For The Right Person. If it doesn't sell I'll just keep buying more goodies for it, start installing them, and maybe get to enjoy it more than I have.

It's Been Fun All - Have A Great Evening !!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I dont do sarcasm, you said you paid 760 for them the guys were saying your extras were worth 25 cents on th dollar so thats what i offered.

What exactly do you think is a fair price for the paddles?

best of luck on the sale

1 - 20 of 38 Posts