Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had a issue where they are getting a loud high frequency feedback through their speakers when the key is at the accessory on position? I also get it while the bike is running and the stereo volume is turned down. This has been happening ever sine i picked up the bike, but seems to be more noticeable as of recently. Thinking of taking it to the dealership as it is under warranty

·
Registered
2019 xp1000
7 Posts
my ride command unit did that when I connected an intercom system. I picked up a BOSS AUDIO ground loop isolator from amazon , no more feed back

·
Registered
18 Posts
my ride command unit did that when I connected an intercom system. I picked up a BOSS AUDIO ground loop isolator from amazon , no more feed back
good to know. how does this hook up to the ride command. i get the feedback all the time. it changes when i change my suspension setting on my dynamix. i also get the loud pop when i turn the key off. the ride command has unique connectors in the back of it though. I have the Polaris Extreme MB Quart Speaker Pods.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I get the pop if I turn the key, but dont let the radio start playing first (because I turned key back off before the radio kicked on)

Scared me the first couple times, cause I had the machine all torn apart and wiring everywhere and I was like "Oh Sh!t, What just blew up ?"

I have learned to not turn key to off without the music playing first :)

·
Registered
2019 xp1000
7 Posts
on my ride command, I order an adapter cable that went from the Ride Command audio harness to RCA connector to get to the intercom. But after hearing the feedback, I ordered the ground loop isolator that had the RCA connectors as well , put in between the adapter cable and the intercom, no more feedback

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I get the feed back with the volume all of the way down. It gets really annoying. Hopefully someone comes along that can shed some light on this. My vehicle is stock fro the factory except for the winch I put on last night, but this problem has been going on way longer than I had the winch

·
Registered
18 Posts
on my ride command, I order an adapter cable that went from the Ride Command audio harness to RCA connector to get to the intercom. But after hearing the feedback, I ordered the ground loop isolator that had the RCA connectors as well , put in between the adapter cable and the intercom, no more feedback
I’m getting ready to do this also. Hoping it works for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts