Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, We are looking for some like minded families to camp with. Glamis, Desert ocotillo, whatever. We live in Corona mid to late 30s with two boys 8 yr old and almost 6 year old. Looking for a fun group that has kids and still has fun but is respectful of kids being in camp... Doesn't mean no drinking just not like fall down drunk, loud cussing ect.. We have a rzr 4 1000 and kids have dirtbikes, they love playing in the dirt and just having other kids around to keep them entertained so the adults can kind of sort of relax and have fun. If you are looking for the same or have a group like this let me know. Looking forward to a good season!! We live in Corona and hit all the spots around Southern California!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Sounds like a good time, and wish I was closer. Something like this would be fun. I live in Indiana and would enjoy something like this with my kids too. All my old riding buddies either sold theirs or sided with my ex wife in the divorce. Just me and the boys now and the rzr, lol.
Still love doing stuff like this though.
Good luck man..making memories is what it's all about.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Don't go to Glamis a lot, but go to ocotillo 1-2 times a month. The groups I go with are pretty mellow. PM me if you would ever like to join us.

·
Cody's Team
2 Posts
Hello Bennydog, I know this is very early notice but every year in March I put on an off road poker ride to raise money for kids with cancer. Our event is in California City and it's open to any type of vehicle. We usually have around 300-400 attendees and there are tons of kids there. We also do a lunch and raffle. Not sure of date for next year's ride but it will be in the first part of March. Check us out on Facebook at
The Cody Waters Foundation or on the web at thecodywatersfoundation.com for more info.

Hope to see you in March
Cody's Team

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Bennydog,

Did you every find a good group to camp with? Our family is very similar to yours, we're looking for a good group to camp with. We live in Imperial, close to glamis and ocotillo wells. Typically we camp at Ocotillo wells. We have a RZR 4 1000 and the boys dirt bikes also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts