Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Factory UTV is happy to announce our RZR XP Turbo Ultimate UHMW Protection package. In stock and ready to ship, these packages include a Full Skid Plate, A-arm Guards, Trailing Arm Guards and Rock Sliders (all also sold separately). Forum member price for the complete 3/8 package is $1106.34 and includes shipping.

RZR XP Turbo Ultimate Three Eighth UHMW Package

These are the same protection products used by the top professional racers and factory teams to help win just about every major Pro UTV off road race in 2015 including the: 2015 King of Hammers, 2015 UTV World Championship , 2015 Mint 400, 2015 Silver State 300, 2015 Baja 500, 2015 Baja Sur 500 and every round of the 2015 GNCC Series Pro UTV Class to date.

·
Registered
431 Posts
How much for 3/8 and 1/2 skid plate to 93065 for a 2 seat turbo. Thank you

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
98 Posts
Just purchased a set of skids for my Rzr Turbo. Trailing arms, belly skid, and rocker panels. All in 1/2 inch. Ill post pics when I put them on. Thanks Factory UTV.

·
Vendor
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's saying shipping is $122 to 45068. Is that right?
Sounds about correct. It's not the weight, its the dimensions that send it into a large package category. We don't make money on shipping and are happy to let you arrange your own shipping if you can find it cheaper.

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts

Sounds about correct. It's not the weight, its the dimensions that send it into a large package category. We don't make money on shipping and are happy to let you arrange your own shipping if you can find it cheaper.

No worries. I just wanted to check because my neighbor got a 4 seater skid and it cost him $70 so I just wanted to make sure.

·
Vendor
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

No worries. I just wanted to check because my neighbor got a 4 seater skid and it cost him $70 so I just wanted to make sure.
The 4 seater skids weigh twice as much but end up being a couple inches smaller in length x width shipping dimensions and end up being about half as much to ship. Drives us crazy because the UPS or FedEx guys would much rather handle the lighter 2 seater skids, but the dimensions throw it to a different category.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts