Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
Vendor
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are happy to introduce our RZR XP 1000 UHMW Skid Plates to RZR forum members. These skids are molded to fit the contours of the XP1K and include molded protection of the vulnerable front frame rails. Available in 3/8 in and ultra tough 1/2 in thickness. This is the best protection available for your XP 1000 bar none. Our products help protect some of the top factory race teams in the business win races in the toughest off road competitions in the world, including Polaris XP Baja 500 and King of Hammers championships in 2013. Forum member price is $506.90 for the 3/8 kit and $594.90 for 1/2 kit. Be sure to use the appropriate discount code when ordering online or give us a call directly 916-383-2730. Protect your investment with Factory UTV protection products, the first name in UTV Protection.

XP 1000 Skids Discount Code - xp1kskid

factory utv polaris rzr xp 1000 uhmw skid plates

·
Registered
966 Posts
Placed order for 1/2" skid, 3/8" a-arm guards and rock sliders.

Trailing arm guards will follow later when available.

Thanks Beth!

·
Premium Member
1,954 Posts
Any eta on the xp4 1000 skids?

·
Registered
965 Posts
I received my 1/2" skids for my XP1K last Friday just as I was promised. I installed the Saturday. I used my floor jack to hold it up to get the center bolts started. Then I moved the jack to the outer sides where you have to drill the holes in the frame. To my suprise they were aligned PERFECTLY! I was a little worried about the holes lining up with the frame rail. I am very happy with the quality, fitment and I received them exactly when you said I would.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Perfect Fit!
Great Protection!
Good Stuff!!!!

·
Just call me Bob
343 Posts
Do you know yet if your A-Arm guards will fit the high clearance A-Arms on the XP 1000 Highlifter & Desert Editions of the 2015 RZR XP 1000?

Would like to get the ultimate set, but if the A-Arm guards do not fit I need to come up with a different solution.

I have your ultimate set on a 2012 RZR800 very satisfied in 2000+ miles of rocky trails.

·
Vendor
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do you know yet if your A-Arm guards will fit the high clearance A-Arms on the XP 1000 Highlifter & Desert Editions of the 2015 RZR XP 1000?

Would like to get the ultimate set, but if the A-Arm guards do not fit I need to come up with a different solution.

I have your ultimate set on a 2012 RZR800 very satisfied in 2000+ miles of rocky trails.
We are not sure, waiting to get one in the shop for fitment.

·
Registered
130 Posts
The 1/2" skid was the second mod I did after the lower doors. I have been very happy with them. I did fight with the screws in the frame rails for a while before I finally threaded the holes and everything went together perfect. One thing has bothered me since I put them on, the flap at the very back that hangs down. I have always been worried I would roll backwards and hang it on something and rip it off. Yesterday I took the back section off to install a Thunderhawk receiver hitch. I had to drill two bolt holes for it. Turns out they were right where I felt like I needed two more bolts in the skid plate. I used a hole saw and a router and made two more holes and the bolts pulled the back edge up flush with the hitch.

20140907_210903.jpg

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
When you order the Ultimate 1/2" skidplate kit for the 1000 what all is 1/2" thick and what is the weight difference from the 3/8"?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Does the front skid fit with a factory mounted bumper without modification?

1 - 20 of 200 Posts