Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
looking for a 3/8 skid and trailing arm uhmw protection. 2019 RZR XPT 4 seat. Any discounts out there? Shipping to Port Orchard Wa. 98366

thank you
tony

·
Vendor
2,104 Posts
looking for a 3/8 skid and trailing arm uhmw protection. 2019 RZR XPT 4 seat. Any discounts out there? Shipping to Port Orchard Wa. 98366

thank you
tony
Hi Tony,
We offer form member discounts. You can call to order and ask for RZR Forum discount 916.383.2730

Regarding quality, Factory UTV is the best in the business bar none and that's not just a sales pitch. Our products speak for themselves.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Second machine with FUTV skids. Didn’t even look around the second time. Awesome skid plates. Last one were from Team FAS. Super smooth transaction and fast shipping.

When I sold my first machine it was a 4seater and I had it high cantered plenty of times. They still looked new!

·
Vendor
5,057 Posts
Second machine with FUTV skids. Didn’t even look around the second time. Awesome skid plates. Last one were from Team FAS. Super smooth transaction and fast shipping.

When I sold my first machine it was a 4seater and I had it high cantered plenty of times. They still looked new!
Yes sir top of the line for sure. Thanks again for the Business!

61 - 65 of 65 Posts