Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my unit is a sport and I can’t make my self pay for the RF stereo system. I am looking for the front speaker housing that comes with the RF stage 1. you can buy them with the speakers from Polaris for around 299ish. Went to my local dealer and We found them on the Polaris dealer site with a part # for just the housing. we called Polaris they said you can’t buy just the housing. (not back ordered) they come pre assembled from the MFG. I then called RF when I left and still luck.
PART# 2637742 and 2637741. This is the housing without the speak. in case I can’t find them has anyone made there own or maybe know where a pro a model up from the sport might be getting parted out
any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
246 Posts
my unit is a sport and I can’t make my self pay for the RF stereo system. I am looking for the front speaker housing that comes with the RF stage 1. you can buy them with the speakers from Polaris for around 299ish. Went to my local dealer and We found them on the Polaris dealer site with a part # for just the housing. we called Polaris they said you can’t buy just the housing. (not back ordered) they come pre assembled from the MFG. I then called RF when I left and still luck.
PART# 2637742 and 2637741. This is the housing without the speak. in case I can’t find them has anyone made there own or maybe know where a pro a model up from the sport might be getting parted out
Check with sidexside audio. He was molding a box to fit those. I’m not sure if he has them done yet or not.

·
Registered
2020 rzr pro xp
259 Posts
I wound up just putting a set of Polk db6502 components in mine without pods . I had to trim a little on the driver side dash ,passenger side fit perfect. Very tight but it fit. Until I can find empty pods this will work fine. I did use styrafoam baffles behind the 6.5s for sound and too keep some of the elements out. The tweeter also fit stock location with a little modification to the back of the brackets . They sound awesome. I have too give Props to Polaris on the placement Of the front speakers. Perfect ! I also have the ssv under dash sub. Very underwhelmed with that one ! But I’m replacing it with another sub soon.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wound up just putting a set of Polk db6502 components in mine without pods . I had to trim a little on the driver side dash ,passenger side fit perfect. Very tight but it fit. Until I can find empty pods this will work fine. I did use styrafoam baffles behind the 6.5s for sound and too keep some of the elements out. The tweeter also fit stock location with a little modification to the back of the brackets . They sound awesome. I have too give Props to Polaris on the placement Of the front speakers. Perfect ! I also have the ssv under dash sub. Very underwhelmed with that one ! But I’m replacing it with another sub soon.
I have the same speakers just looking for a clean way to baffle them for the same reasons as you mentioned. You have a picture you could send of your baffle set up?

·
Registered
2020 rzr pro xp
259 Posts
I have the same speakers just looking for a clean way to baffle them for the same reasons as you mentioned. You have a picture you could send of your baffle set up?
I’ll get a pic as soon as I get back from mowing . I basically just cut small hole for wire run through and shoved the baffles in the dash then screwed speakers in .the baffles definitely won’t be coming out when done this way. . I think the baffle part numbers were vxt65 . Was only like 10$. It will kill a little bass having these but I have the sub that attempts to make up for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts