Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok boys lets here from people who have used the Ez steer unit. How do they work and how are they holding up. I know the others are very good but they are also a lot more money. It sure would be nice to be able to spend less if they work good.

·
Registered
386 Posts
The EZ steer in the wifes has been great and she loves it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm missing my left arm And I have the ez steer, outstanding unit I can ride all day And not have any discomfort, also I'm not saying do it but I've fully submerged mine several to times still working great, highly recomend it

·
Registered
137 Posts
I ordered the uni:sad:steer on monday, i got my unit in yesterday but unfortunately they sent me one for the commander. What a kick in the face, lol... im sure the vendor will make it right though

·
Registered
808 Posts
I put the EZ Steer in a 2011XP about a month ago. Took me about an hour by myself. Easy, straight forward installation. I didn't get a chance to take it out in the dirt (because we decided we didn't need 2 RZR's so we sold that one) but in the driveway and around the yard it made the steering WAY easier. We just picked up a new WE XP and I would say the ease of steering feels the same bewtween the factory EPS and the EZ Steer.

Bottom line, I would buy it again if I were in the market for PS.

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
I put one on my 570 a couple of weeks ago. I had the local polaris dealer do the install and they were impressed with the unit. They wanted to know were I got it and how much. I have taken one 85 mile ride and it worked great and really lessened the fatigue in the shoulders.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I don't have any personal testimonies to add however if it makes your decision any easier when I get enough in the bank account I'm going to be ordering the EZ steer.

·
6,226 Posts
I don't have any personal testimonies to add however if it makes your decision any easier when I get enough in the bank account I'm going to be ordering the EZ steer.
Be sure to look me up when your ready to pull the trigger and I will get you hooked up with a smoking deal on this amazing unit!

Best Regards

·
Registered
228 Posts
Tyler, whats the difference in your unit vs the unisteer? Your unit in considerably less priced than the others. Just curious is all. I am really leaning towards your unit.

·
6,226 Posts
Tyler, whats the difference in your unit vs the unisteer? Your unit in considerably less priced than the others. Just curious is all. I am really leaning towards your unit.
Can't speak for there unit, but our unit requires no drilling for the mounting bracket, is fully submersible, easy install, and is backed with a 1 year warranty free from manufacturing defects. It's without a doubt one of the best upgrades money can buy. Feel free to shoot me a PM with any other questions or if you would like an awesome deal on a unit.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have over 6,000 miles on my EZ Steer and love it. I got
mine when you still had to drill the holes under the dash,
but it was worth it. A friend of mine drove mine with the
EZ Steer and got out of mine and in one of the Dealers
demos with the factory power steering and said he like
mine better. He said he was going to buy the EZ Steer and
save some money

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds good. Will the Ez steer stop the bump steer when the bumps appear? I probably going to get one as soon as I get ahold of Tyler on a price.
Thanks everyone on the imput.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Be sure to look me up when your ready to pull the trigger and I will get you hooked up with a smoking deal on this amazing unit!

Best Regards
Well I'm ready for that smoking trigger puller I was promised!! :chef2:

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Can't speak for there unit, but our unit requires no drilling for the mounting bracket, is fully submersible, easy install, and is backed with a 1 year warranty free from manufacturing defects. It's without a doubt one of the best upgrades money can buy. Feel free to shoot me a PM with any other questions or if you would like an awesome deal on a unit.
Can it be put on with your +6 kit. I may be interested in one of these.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Had the wicked built on my commander. Now need something on my xp.ez steer looks like a better deal.now just need a power steering special ......

·
Registered
23 Posts

Best Regards
Tyler let me know ,I'm ready to pull the trigger on a smoking deal on the 900 xp steering.
:ride:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Sounds good. Will the Ez steer stop the bump steer when the bumps appear? I probably going to get one as soon as I get ahold of Tyler on a price.
Thanks everyone on the imput.
That's the best benefit no more kick back when hitting large rocks, roots, ruts, stumps ect. I am very pleased with my EZ steer.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts