Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

· Registered
284 Posts
We posted 3 Pictures in this thread of the installed product. We are not advertising anything that is not what your getting. We will gladly keep posting our install images as they come in.
Actually I think you only posted one pic of the actual product installed with the lights off.

Looks like this

Which looks a whole lot different than this from your web page where there are no pictures of the actual product.

· Registered
57 Posts
Well mine lasted about 2-3 weeks before they started peeling up from the edges. Wondering if the heat of the headlights allowed it to happen. I prepped the surface with alcohol really well I thought, but they are in the trash now. Cool concept, but I'd say it needs some refining.

· Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Well mine lasted about 2-3 weeks before they started peeling up from the edges. Wondering if the heat of the headlights allowed it to happen. I prepped the surface with alcohol really well I thought, but they are in the trash now. Cool concept, but I'd say it needs some refining.
Some of the covers we sent out were of a different brand of material. We ended up making some major adjustments to the material! This kinda thing should not have happened. Please send us a PM and we will get you another set out ASAP!

· hey ya'll watch this....
1,365 Posts
My buddies loved them but their too tight to get themselves a set :rofl3:..
So Im thinking good Christmas presents..

By the way, Ive had no issues at all with mine.. There stuck like glue.. Thanks AMR!

· Registered
144 Posts
Is Amrracing still selling the eye-ball light decals. I orderd two sets the 7th of November. I received one set on the 9th. Their web site says that it needs 5 days of leed time to make them up before sending them out. By my count I'm looking at 21 days.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.