Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello RZR Forum, my name is Taylor and I am the owner of Extreme Off Road Lighting. We are a new lighting company specializing in selling the brightest, highest quality lights at unbeatable prices.

http://www.extremeoffroadlighting.com

I want to show you guys our new DR series lights. These things are super bright and even waterproof up to two feet for you mudders and guys with bow fishing boats.

Here are some before and after pics on my Raptor.

We are running a special this month to kick things off. I can promise you will not find a better light at a better price with the level of customer service we have.

20 inch $250 (includes shipping)
30 inch $350 (includes shipping)
40 inch $450 (includes shipping)

We offer a 60 day money back guarantee, done through ebay, if you do not like the light for any reason send it back and we will refund you. We also offer a 2 year replacement warranty, no questions asked. If your RZR happens to spontaneously combust we will still get you a new light lol.

Orders can be done directly through me by PM'ing me or emailing me at [email protected]

And be sure and check out our facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/extremeoffroadlighting

If you guys have any questions feel free to ask.

If you guys buy a light I would love to get some pictures put up on our new facebook page.

:redrzr:

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
hey man i see ur over here too lol

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm everywhere lol. What other forum did you see me at?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
642 Posts
Welcome to the forum....I do have a small suggestion that might help you with more sales: detailed close up pictures of the lights! How the mount, what they look like from the front, and the sides showing the heat sink extrusion, etc. And maybe even post the specs here on the forum, so you don't get 100's of people asking about those...

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the advice. I will get that done as soon as I get home today.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
I'm everywhere lol. What other forum did you see me at?

FRF

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
The Dark Knight
1,379 Posts
Is it bad when I see things here and there that I would like for either my RZR or Raptor????

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can hook you up on a package deal. The 40 inch mounts perfect behind the grill of the Raptor. I love mine. I (accidentally) jumped the truck yesterday and the mount held well. I bottomed out bad lol

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the feedback and support. We ended up hitting our ebay limit (probably shouldn't have started a new accoubt) no worries the lights are still for sale just pm me or email me at [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts