Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

Took my new S out this week end for the first time. Trails where wet and the wife got tire splash/spray several times and wasn’t very happy.:grin

Anyone had any experience with the extra wide flairs that look like the stock ones and know where l can get some? I guess they are still available.

Thanks!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I installed the fender extensions from super atv and then added mud busters to those. They work like a champ and will keep the little women happy - er ?

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Polaris X large fenders in the front work great for me ... They fit well and work well.
If you are going to run 32's or larger and do some jumps or hard whoops with big front end compression .. then you may want to consider a extra set of bump stops ...just depends on your set up, I can go in greater detail if you would like. But overall for most they are fine...I am not talking about adding another whole stock bump stop to a factory shock . Just a minor adjustment depending on riding style

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, appreciate the input!

Are the Super ATV and Polaris about the same? Do they have a textured finish or smooth?

Thanks

·
Registered
196 Posts
I went with the Polaris wide fenders and like them quite a bit. At first I thought it would look like a Jurassic Park Raptor, but once mounted better than expected. Though the Turbo S wheels with Pro Armor tires add about 1" total width to the front. So 65" wide now. The Polaris wide fenders are same texture as the stockers.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
RokBlokz
They look good and have cut way down on the mud splatter. The install looks hard, but it easy and can be done in about an 1 hour.

·
The Lone Rzr
2,229 Posts
I have the polaris XL fenders too and they work great
But they don't make them for the Velocity
Just the lower mud flaps

·
Registered
532 Posts
Mudbusters on my S1000 after a muddy second trail ride. They work!

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
108 Posts
Ask and you shall receive. These are are SuperATV Front & Rear Extended Flares. Let me know if you have any questions.

XMARGH, I have the same set up from Super ATV they work well, 2 weeks in Utah crossing mud holes and streams with very little splashing into the passenger area of a 64" machine.

·
Registered
480 Posts
XMARGH, I have the same set up from Super ATV they work well, 2 weeks in Utah crossing mud holes and streams with very little splashing into the passenger area of a 64" machine.
I don't mind getting dirty but the shear amount of mud and debris coming in the cab when turning on this machine was crazy. Now with these flares its a very manageable amount that ends up in the cab and none of it ends up on my face shield. The aluminum doors where a very nice addition as well as far as protection goes. Very happy with my decision.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
XMARGH,

Thanks for the “GREAT” photos! The Super ATV ones look like they have a textured finish, is that right?

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
They look good to me ...I'm sold ...the fronts look almost identical to me Pol X Large I have on the front of mine

·
Registered
94 Posts
Anyone run rokblox they look like a pretty good option.

·
Registered
480 Posts
XMARGH,

Thanks for the “GREAT” photos! The Super ATV ones look like they have a textured finish, is that right?
The SuperATV Flares look identical to the factory Flares honestly, may'be a slightly satin shine to them. They are almost identical to the Polaris XL Fenders. I just liked my fenders to be from matching brands though, but no reason you can't run XL Fronts and SATV Rears.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Anyone run rokblox they look like a pretty good option.
I have a friend running Rokblox on his Turboxp. I can't say I'm a fan of the looks of it. Another rider in our group has them on his X3 and they look amazing, but their Polaris offering doesn't look very good. Regardless here is a pic of his machine with them. Sorry I don't have a better pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I would like to thanks everyone for their input. XMARGH, your photos and info where very helpful. l think the Super ATV fender flares are just what l was looking for, “Thank You” very much!

Again, Thanks for everyone’s input!

·
Registered
480 Posts
I would like to thanks everyone for their input. XMARGH, your photos and info where very helpful. l think the Super ATV fender flares are just what l was looking for, “Thank You” very much!

Again, Thanks for everyone’s input!
Right On! Glad I could help!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts