Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to posting here on the forum mostly a reader.

I purchased a 2011 polaris rzr4 and got the prostar warranty for the 5 year deal.

I sold the 2011 in july and I bought a 2012 xp4 in july of 12

I contacted the dealer I bought the 2011 from to cancel my warranty and was told that they would handle it. Cheyenne polaris in cheyenne wyoming.
I have contacted the dealer approx 7 times and now they wont even return my call. I contacted the prostar people and still am getting a runaround on the cancellation of the policy and possible refund.

any help would be really helpful

thanks alot scott

·
Registered
250 Posts
That's BS I did the same thing and Jack at AZ west lived up to his word... Got $500.+ back after a few weeks. Sucks that they are screwing with you. Consider small claims if Polaris and the dealer are not helping... Only thing I can think of that's legal and won't get you in trouble... Good luck..

·
Registered
250 Posts
The dealer I am referring to is located in AZ. AZ west is the dealer name. Lake Havasu city to be exact. The sales guy there is Jack and he is very honest and straight forward. I would guess he may be of some guidance if you call him but I'm not sure how involved he would or could get. Private message me and I will give you my name and maybe you could let him know I referred you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Who are you dealing with? I bought mine there, and have nothing but good things to say about them. I have had lots of problems with my 800 and they usually fix it on the spot so I dont have to drive back up there to pick it up. James is the guy I deal with, and he has been good to me.
Another thought, several times in the past when I've had trouble like this, I'll go in during peak business hours and start getting loud about whatever problem i'm having. It helps them see my point of view quickly before other customers get a chance to

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have been dealing with James directly. The dealership was great when I was spending 15000 there but the minute u want a refund they forget your name.

I bought my last 2.machines in Denver at gforce . Got 2 2012 rzrxp and Rzr xp4 for 15200 each otd. Cheyenne would even come close so if they want this to get ugly fine with me , just asking for them to do the right thing.

Filed a formal complaint with the regional Polaris rep on 9-6-12 . He said they take this kind of behavior very serious and will be investigating the entire situation.

Thanks for your thoughts wish it would have turned out better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts