Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, I have a 2013 rzr 800 50" LE and I use it for pleasure use and hunting, but it's a little too loud for hunting. Just wondering if anyone has a quieter than stock exhaust? Who makes them and how much etc.. If its slip on or full removal. You get the picture! Any feedback is awesome.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Seen a replacement muffler talked about here about two years back, don't remember any posting of ill effects from going to them. I am always leery of making too many mods to things like that, seems mods are like meds, the more you take, the more you need for the side effects.

:)

That being said, I left mine stock, and hunt with it. Found the most effective way of being stealthy while hunting in the rzr, do so very quickly so as to close the time gap between the speed of the rzr and the speed of sound.

Works, try it!

:popcorn:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Put on a 1.75" 90 degree bend pipe pointed up on the muffler tip and you will hear a difference!

I carefully measured and reused the bolt that holds the spark arrestor in.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Have ran a Kolpin Silent muffler (add on) since new, no bad results yet, 2 years. 3500 miles.
About $125, had local muffler guy make an adapter to attach to stock muffler, no charge. Sticks out the back a little not bad, really cuts the noise. I get comments on it all the time. If you have a rear bumper you will need a little different adapter.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
SLP makes a slip on that is quieter. Pricey though as it is all stainless steel. Several threads on here about them, all with good feedback.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome thanks guys, I'll be sure to check out slp and kolpin. And no I don't have a rear bumper, and did you have to do any cutting? Or does it just slip on

1 - 7 of 7 Posts