Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the SXS scene. First RZR. 2021 Turbo S4. I’m older so I will be doing very very little trail riding. Absolutely no rock climbing or technical trails. Mainly this rig will be used on asphalt, gravel, fire roads and farm fields in Middle Tennessee up in the hills near Dale Hollow lake. I’m looking to do an aftermarket exhaust, stage 3 tuning and clutch kit. Running 34” Motivator tires on 15” wheels. After reading a few posts on Aftermarket Assassin’s link. I am concerned that their customer service and ability to offer a newby like me the information I may need to get the best set up and performance out of my rig may be questionable. Apparently they are just too busy and short staffed to help. Anyone have any ideas of who to use other than those guys that may be in a better position customer service wise to help?
I am also looking for a hydraulic spare tire rack, a fire extinguisher and a 10” glove box sub. Looking for Black Friday deals.

·
Registered
881 Posts
I agree with all of the things posted above.

Even if you feel like you “have” to tune it, stick to stage 2. It can be run with stock muffler if need be. Also gets better fuel mileage, and less likely to detonate. Gutting the muffler is the best route to go for the machine’s sake and is much cheaper, as previously stated. Also, you don’t necessarily need to install a clutch kit at stage 2 tuning on a turbo S. It’s tire and driver dependent.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree with all of the things posted above.

Even if you feel like you “have” to tune it, stick to stage 2. It can be run with stock muffler if need be. Also gets better fuel mileage, and less likely to detonate. Gutting the muffler is the best route to go for the machine’s sake and is much cheaper, as previously stated. Also, you don’t necessarily need to install a clutch kit at stage 2 tuning on a turbo S. It’s tire and driver dependent.
Thank you for posting and sharing your opinion

1 - 7 of 7 Posts