Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  1. anyone else install one of there intake tubes? I have a 2018 xpt, trying to install there intake tube and my map sensor connection is really stretching I cut a couple zip ties and even tried to take some of the tape off I feel maybe I'm doing something wrong or its for a different year rzr ?
    20200530_145336.jpg
    20200530_145600.jpg

·
Registered
171 Posts
I just installed one on my 16... There wasn't much slack, but enough...I would try to follow that harness back and try to get a little more slack. Worst case they could be extended

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just installed one on my 16... There wasn't much slack, but enough...I would try to follow that harness back and try to get a little more slack. Worst case they could be extended

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Yea i was thinking about getting an extension but in there picture it looks like it has a little slack, mine is really pulling tight if I plug in a the way and I'm a little worried that tension while riding just seeing if anyone else experienced this too

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just installed my intake from EVO and it was a little tight but not as close as yours however I had to rotate the sensor mount almost 180 degrees as it was facing the connection almost straight up.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just installed my intake from EVO and it was a little tight but not as close as yours however I had to rotate the sensor mount almost 180 degrees as it was facing the connection almost straight up.
I was afraid to try to spin the mount as it did not come with a clamp I thought it was sealed in the position its in. The charge tube has the same time of mount and needs to be clamped maybe ill give that a try.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am not sure if it was sealed but I barely put any pressure on it to spin it, it now faces directly at the retainer that is holding the loom to the frame.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts