Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
First a manual can be downloaded from Tuf-skin or teamhog both forum members.

You have a EPS issue.
5202226 EPS No message received for 2 seconds.
84 Erratic vehicle speed.
190 Engine speed.

You may have a wiring issue or bad/dirty connections. You might just try disconnecting the batter and see if the codes will reset.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank u. I've disconnected battery and let it sit over night. I've unplugged/plugged Just about every plug I can find

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very weird things going on with it. Making a buzz noise coming from relays.and will NOT turn over. If I put a wire from the fan relay and ground it ground on battery the buzz will STOP and it will turn over but will not crank

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
What is the battery voltage? Maybe it needs a good charge. I think you are saying that the engine will crank but not fire. Low battery voltage will cause that. All the battery capacity is being used in the fuel pump, brake lights and cranking process that there is just not enough left for the ignition system to make it to fire.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I put cables from my truck on it and no luck there so I guess that would rule out the battery right. My cluster on bike went from 12.2 to 13.9 once I hooked cables up
I appreciate the help

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
12.2 volts is about 30% charged. I would expect the battery to be at 12.8 volts which is 75% charged. Did you leave the jumpers on the battery for a while? Did you try starting it with the jumpers on the batter?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I left it on only for about 3 min. I will hook them back up and just to rule that out. That would be a really easy fix! But yes i tried to start it and it would nt crank

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Sounds like a ground issue. Check all grounds, bet you got one loose, dirty or something. And it could keep it from charging the battery also. Has to make a complete circuit to charge, crank or anything.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Grounds are good. The only grounds I found was by the battery bolted to frame. So check this out. If I take a wire and ground it to my battery and attach it to the fan relay it will STOP buzzing and let's me turn it over. It still won't crank, but the buzzing stops with the grounded wire. Once I pull the wire off the buzzing starts again. Nike has like 20-30 miles so it can't be dirty connection bc it hasn't been off road yet.

·
Registered
7 Posts
So you fixed it with a new ecu? My 2013 570 le throwing same codes. Except my efi relay buzzes as well. Swapped efi relay with fan relay, and noise stayed with efi slot regardless of relay used. Rolls over but won't start.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey I'm having the same problem with mine . The code pop up and I put a new battery and a new solenoid on it and still won't turn over at all
So what all did u change on yours

·
Registered
7,243 Posts
Ouch, that hurts.

Can the dealer tell you what in the ECU was fried? Or how it might have gotten fried?

You have to be careful running wires to test things...or bad things can happen.

Just sayin', next time study the wiring diagram in the back of the SM before you run jumper wires.

Pirate

1 - 20 of 20 Posts