Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can buy engine cases? Fed ex threw my new engine over the fence and don’t seem like FedEx wants to fix it. They denied my claim

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope! Didn’t even know they had sent it out! I’ve been waiting on a call to see when the engine would be done.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I’d be calling the engine builder and saying wtf to them. Something like that should have absolutely been insured.

·
Registered
155 Posts
You should def install cameras outside your house. Fed ex would have had to pay at that point. Atleast you would think so anyway

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’ve held my self back from confronting the two idiots that threw it over the fence. Damn cases are on back order everywhere

·
Registered
97 Posts
It would be really unfortunate if a box (or several) of roofing nails fell off a pickup early one morning in the FedEx driveway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Engine should have been boxed better and absolutely insured, everyone knows that shipping companies treat packages like footballs.

·
Registered
'18 XPT
2,111 Posts
You'd have to ask an attorney, but I believe that any service organization that accepts a product from you is responsible for the part/product until it is returned to you. Bottom line being that if it's damaged, be it in transit or in their hands. it's between the service shop and shipping company. If you've fully notified both parties I believe you can hold the service company accountable. As the shipper it's on him re: shipping service, collection from FEDX, etc. They may not try to say no, but I don't think they can.

Probably worth a call to a lawyer cause I could be wrong on this pretty easily.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts