Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2019 xp 1000 used to free wheel when going down hill after the ebs slowed the machine down. Now it isn’t. It will slow it down to zero now. What’s up with that?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Could be a clutching issue. Bearing on primary suspect. Are you having any other issues? Noises, etc? Have you performed any clutch/belt upgrades or maintenance? Miles/hours on machine. OE belt?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A strange noise when the engine brake is slowing the machine. No upgrades on the drivetrain. Original belt. Just over 500 miles. Not enough miles or hours for the 2nd service yet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also removed the clutch cover and inspected everything. Nothing I could see was wrong. In neutral and someone operating the throttle everything is operating correctly with no noise. The only time it has noise is when slowing with the engine brake.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum!
Could be a clutching issue. Bearing on primary suspect. Are you having any other issues? Noises, etc? Have you performed any clutch/belt upgrades or maintenance? Miles/hours on machine. OE belt?
A strange noise when the engine brake is slowing the machine. No upgrades on the drivetrain. Original belt. Just over 500 miles. Not enough miles or hours for the 2nd service yet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum!
Also removed the clutch cover and inspected everything. Nothing I could see was wrong. In neutral and someone operating the throttle everything is operating correctly with no noise. The only time it has noise is when slowing with the engine brake.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts