Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've placed my order for a 7x20 enclosed trailer and while I wait for it I'm thinking about what I can do to make it a little more convenient to sleep in it. NOT looking for built-in bathroom, kitchen, etc--just folding beds, lights, ventilation, etc. Can't give up any space to anything permanent--need to haul 2 Rzr's in there.

Any good ideas on a screen for the side door?
I'm liking the idea of installing powered vent cap in the roof. 2 "Fantastic Fans" should move a lot of air.

Windows? While cleanning my garage today I was noticing the windows in my garage door. They're a cheap option on garage doors so would be a pretty cheap alternative to expensive RV windows if you only want light & don't need to open them.

Considering E-track for the side walls as a place to mount beds as well as the usual purpose of anchoring rigging. The trailer will no doubt be used on occasion to move my kids' stuff around.

Looking for other ideas, pictures, links. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Aerobed.. and I would highly suggest a Honda EU2000i for some power to run lights and a small microwave

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have a bed in my enclosed trailer that I built. Will post pictures tomorrow when there is some light. Only takes up 4" on the wall when up and then folds down. It actually is really comfortable for the wife and I .

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
X2 on the 20' My RZR with bumpers pretty much takes up 10' Also your going to wish you had a little bit of storage space inside.. Maybe a cabinet or two.

As far as cargo campers go. Have you seen this thread http://www.rzrforums.net/tow-rigs-trailers-camping/2525-cargo-trailer-camper.html ? Its got pictures of mine plus a few others. You can get some Trailer windows pretty cheap.. I paid around 65 bucks each for mine

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Definitely saw the older thread & love what you did to your trailer.

·
Registered
29 Posts
i have a couple of fouton mattreses i throw on top of the atv's and rzr4. park them outside at night and put the fouton's on the floor to sleep on.

·
Registered
327 Posts
If you guys haven't seen the fairly new Livin'Lite VRV trailers, you should check them out. Google VRV trailers. Tip out bunks are pretty nice.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Talk to me, I went from A to B in about 8 months

Attachments

·
Addicted
3,648 Posts
Putting two RZR's in a 20' trailer is going to be a tight squeeze, you might want to consider a 24'
I concur!! I've had 2 rzrs and also a rzr and a rhino in my 24 and wish it were a little bigger sometimes. Granted, the front two feet of my trailer is cabinets...
I'll try to get some pics tomorrow for you.

·
Premium Member
3,910 Posts
i put a rhino and a rzr in my 20 ft v nose with a childs quad standing up between them. then a rzr s and a 4 in my 20 ft no problem. plus 3 set of tires and all my tools and riding gear lol

·
Registered
461 Posts
I ordered my 24' Continental enclosed race at trailer today in black! It will look like most Rae car trailers and is coming with two sets of bunks, fold out sofa, a/c and heat,

·
Registered
182 Posts
Milkman3371,

If you don't mind me asking, where did you order your trailer from and how much was it? It would be interesting to see the price difference on a tricked out enclosed trailer right from the dealer.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I have no problem sharing, I shopped about 5 different places. I ordered from a place called Valeros in Delmont Pa.

24' black screw less exterior with .040 walls, interior alum walls with completely finished interior, insulated roof, rubber floor, racer prep package, 13,500 btu a/c with heat strip, front workbench and cabinets, RV style man door, roof vents, 4" suspension lift for off road suitability, alum wheels, torsion axles, interior electrical package- includes lighting package, added 6" height, reinforced floor, 16" on center studding, alum roof, fuel doors on passenger side for ease of fueling machines inside, LED exterior lighting, clear lenses, 4 bunk beds folding, one sofa couch folding, front wardrobe, under coated frame.

I will be adding a TV and some general storage bins myself. I also am going to add a few small pieces of e-track from tractor supply to stow folding chairs etc...

Continental Cargo Auto Master - 15,325 shipped out the door.

I was going to have them install the generator, but I may look for a Honda and run it in my pick up bed. Besides it will be quieter when sleeping!

I probably forgot little details but you get the idea!

Jim

1 - 17 of 17 Posts