Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to get these guards due to the nice coverage and drain holes in the bottom. Does anybody have pics of these installed on their RZR?

Also does anyone have vibration problems with these?

Thanks!

·
Registered
880 Posts
I am looking to get these guards due to the nice coverage and drain holes in the bottom. Does anybody have pics of these installed on their RZR?

Also does anyone have vibration problems with these?

Thanks!
2800 miles of trashing and bashing these things and not one problem. No rust either!

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
i dont have them and they may be strong, but having bolt heads hanging down just adds to the potential for snags. ripping bolt heads off cant be good either

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have the steel ones. Excellent protection coverage, tough as sh*t and I've slammed some boulders head on. Scuffed up the finish a bit but no gouges or dents. Ok drainage, mud still piled up in the corners, even with the copious drain holes. I doubt thick mud would easily drain for any skid. Fairly heavy, but tough and light usually dont go together. I was concerned about rattling so I tightened the attachment bolts pretty tight, rounded a couple of the allen heads, personally I think the hardware provided is a little soft (grade 5??). There was a bit of concern about the mounting bolts protruding down (skid is not recessed at the mounting hole) but no problems of shearing bolt heads so far. Plus side there is zero vibration or noise. I think they were an excellent buy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts