Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
getting ready to pull the trigger on emp front bumper for 2011 rzr s. just curious will this pose any problems with glacier 2 snow plow system, as the winch is mounted on top of bumper?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
me again anyone out there with this set-up, sure would like to hear from someone before i purchase this emp bumper.

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Don't have it but just a thought...
Does EMP offer a bracket for use with the Glacier plow mount?
That bumper doesn't extend below the winch opening so there's nothing to attach the blade mount top to. Normally the top of that plate attaches to the fairlead with a strong bracket and makes the entire mount solid.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
hoping you found something about this thread??? bump
i am looking at the glacier 2 also, and have a warn bumper and winch already. thanks

·
2008 Red RZR
38 Posts
Has anyone found out if the EMP bumper will work with the factory plow set up? I would also like to order a EMP bumper

·
Registered
68 Posts
The EMP bumper WILL NOT work with a winch with the glacier 2 plow, because the bumper hooks up to where the plow mount hooks up to and the weight and angle factor are a problem I was told from EMP. I too have the EMP bumper and wanted to use it for my glacier 2 plow instead I took off the bumper and put the winch where it usually goes just for the winter to plow.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I too have the EMP Extreme Bumper and was in need of a plow. When I traded the Outlander w/plow in for a RZR I made the decision to buy an old plow for my old 90 F-150 and use that for plowing now. Cost installed $800.00. Now I don't have to worry about it :ride:.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Anything is possible, I have an EMP bumper with the Glacier 2 plow. but I had to modify the top bracket mount of the plow mount to fit the bottom of the EMP bumper mount. I know it's not perfect but it has worked for me...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts