·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Nice air!! :ride:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wish i would have cleared it, i was trying all day but there just isnt a long enough run way for this big girl to get the speed it needs.

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
wish i would have cleared it, i was trying all day but there just isnt a long enough run way for this big girl to get the speed it needs.
TURBO!! :ride::scared2:

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
that guy riding the bike is definitely new to jumping lol. Nice jump though.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
What's up with the camera guy talking trash on the weekend warrior on the bike? It kinda seems like you where having a big air contest with a guy on a bike but you and the camera guyw here the only ones who knew their was a contest.

Cool jump but seems kinda like a low blow bringing the guy on a bike just having fun into it. The real question is can you out jump your rzr on a bike? That shows more skill the drifting a corner in a SXS and staying on the gas.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What's up with the camera guy talking trash on the weekend warrior on the bike? It kinda seems like you where having a big air contest with a guy on a bike but you and the camera guyw here the only ones who knew their was a contest.

Cool jump but seems kinda like a low blow bringing the guy on a bike just having fun into it. The real question is can you out jump your rzr on a bike? That shows more skill the drifting a corner in a SXS and staying on the gas.
yea my buddy was being kind of a dink.

as for myself, yes i used to race dirtbikes, so the track was my second home, and i was defiantly more comfortable in the air on my dirtbike before i got the rzr.

as for the camera man, i think it was more of a joke, we were all joking and having a good time. we used to be slow riders too.

·
Lake Mead Explorer
342 Posts
That looked so cool, coming into the jump in a fishtail! What a blast!

·
NorCalRzr-S
4,996 Posts
If you hadn't pitched it right before entering the jump, you might of pulled more distance....looked good either way. The end is funny cause when you hit the puddle at the end of the ramp, it almost looks like you rooster tailed the moto-rider sitting at the base... pretty funny regardless. Nice jump!

·
Just kidding!
10,757 Posts
I think if you listen close the mc rider is mumbling something about you casing the jump. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

1 - 16 of 16 Posts