Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 09 RZRS 120miles 14hours on it. Full lock & ride cab enclosure, cargo box, deluxe brush guard, and nerf bars all came with. Taken it out once and already hooked, so much better than the old Rhino. Anyway, hello:headbang:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am not far from Pikeville and I bet there is some good riding down your way. Glad you like the RZR. I have an 08 and just bought a 2011 which I will pick up on Saturday.

·
Old West Reenactor
488 Posts
Welcome...I gotta brother somewhere in Ky., don't know where though...Anyhoot, welcome to ya...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WELCOME!!!! I'm sure you knew it was gonna be better than the rhino before you even drove it lolllllll

Enjoy the site
No Doubt!

Welcome to the forum. I am not far from Pikeville and I bet there is some good riding down your way. Glad you like the RZR. I have an 08 and just bought a 2011 which I will pick up on Saturday.
Pretty decent riding all around over here. I lived in Richmond from 94-01 loved Livingston before they shut it down!!

·
Addicted
3,728 Posts
Welcome!! From NKY here

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.