Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets hear about what's going on, on the east coast. enough about sand and hp lets talk mud and woods. whats happening in your neck of the woods I'm in Pa and close to Wv and would love to know about rides and events in the area. lets play I know hunting season is going to start soon but let give it a go and shake the ride tree.

·
Just kidding!
10,757 Posts
Hell ya I want to see some vid of big mud holes and what people shoot and haul back in the rzr.Too many vids at the dunes.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
hey Tat, you gonna do the Trevorton PA weekend ride in Oct? it's listed in the northeast section, well worth the trip. here's a vid from a ride there last fall.
mike

·
Registered
311 Posts
Central Florida. You better be snorkeled during the raining season or your not going far! Driving down a creek bed at Mudmuckers.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Was actually just going to ask what noodling was. That video is priceless!LMAO.. I dont think Id like my arm serving as bait.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Johnnyb. How's Deltona doing these days. I lived there 15yrs ago on Gramerct drive.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Let's try that again "Gramercy drive"

·
Razin' cane....
27 Posts
where are all those razors suppose to be that weekend. We had planned to go up sometime in october. To the outlaw trails I believe......

·
Registered
311 Posts
Johnnyb. How's Deltona doing these days. I lived there 15yrs ago on Gramerct drive.
Let me congratulate you for getting the he$$ out. Ive been here for 9 years, moved down from Michigan. Its the 4th cheapest CITY in the country to live in. Need I say more? Crime/gangs...little Miami.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Holy chit. When I left it wasn't even incorporated yet. It was pretty quiet. I had heard it built up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts