Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
The ECDG club is a group of girl's/Ladies that mud ride. Most of them have atv's, a few have sxs's. And they ride them hard and deep. They they may not be the hottest or be the sexiest, but who care's. They are still a great bunch of ladies. They attend different rides and events for charity. I know when they started doing the calenders they sent a bunch FREE to our troop's in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are top's in my book.
I have to second this post, he is dead on about these ladies, all of them are as friendly as can be, all of them ride, some even hunt boar, gators and anything else worth shooting and most important, they do everything for charity to help those that need it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
:icon_rockwoot:
The ECDG club is a group of girl's/Ladies that mud ride. Most of them have atv's, a few have sxs's. And they ride them hard and deep. They they may not be the hottest or be the sexiest, but who care's. They are still a great bunch of ladies. They attend different rides and events for charity. I know when they started doing the calenders they sent a bunch FREE to our troop's in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are top's in my book.

:icon_rockwoot:

·
Immature Apodyopsist
683 Posts
just an unpartisan spectator of the male persuasion, but the only difference I see between the east side and the west side is the East side has a calender.

I'm getting one, they are getting wet, two of them, Wait, they are going in deep, three of them.
West side?
thats right, it's all about the desert, high and dry.

·
addicted
988 Posts
im on the west coast, and .... who am i kidding, all women are beautiful to me, east, west, skinny, and i wont lie, even the CUTE cubby ones!
Im from the east and X2 on that.

·
addicted
988 Posts
LOL if this were a west coast calendar they would all be anorexic (sp) and photo shopped. These are real women that arent afraid to get dirty or have a good time.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Sounds to me like a challenge there Western gals! What say ye? Heck, I just wanna see more skin, don't care where they are from, heh, heh! I've already got this calender. Great job girls, whooooohoooot!

·
Jack Daniels please..
203 Posts
K I will get shit for this and I know I'm a female and blah blah but the West Coast has way hotter women....
Sorry mid-west girls rock! When the cold weather leaves, so do the clothes. :rofl3:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts