Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I got about 30 of these calendars to move, heres a few pics from their photo shoot to help interest all you testosterone filled guys with LOL. Remember, its only $10 plus shipping, so around $14 or $15 shipped pretty much anywhere! And they were made for a good cause, every year these girls do these calendars and all of the proceeds they make go to their cause, this year, like last year was to the families of injured U.S. soldiers. Weather you agree with this war or not, they are still fathers, sons, husbands, wives, daughters, mothers, sisters and brothers over there fighting a sick SICK enemy so lets try and do our part to help some of them that might need it. When we sponsor the calander, that helps the ECDG's get the funding to print them to sell them to make money for their charity, so if their sponsors cant move them, I'm sure some will stop helping the girls out, we however will not, but if I can move all the ones I have, it will help get the girls name out there and help more and more each year.

Now, on to the pictures!!!!

·
NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT
1,342 Posts
K I will get shit for this and I know I'm a female and blah blah but the West Coast has way hotter women....

·
NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT
1,342 Posts
Well dirty the good way not stir koolaid with their hands smelly type dirty. There's pics of me on here somewhere, I kind of look like the first lady on the quad I'm pregnant too ;). Btw totally joking around hope no one takes offense haha

·
King of crash!
31,883 Posts
Well dirty the good way not stir koolaid with their hands smelly type dirty. There's pics of me on here somewhere, I kind of look like the first lady on the quad I'm pregnant too ;)
you naughty girl.........................congrats on a baby:ride::ride:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Well dirty the good way not stir koolaid with their hands smelly type dirty. There's pics of me on here somewhere, I kind of look like the first lady on the quad I'm pregnant too ;). Btw totally joking around hope no one takes offense haha
were i want to see them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
The ECDG club is a group of girl's/Ladies that mud ride. Most of them have atv's, a few have sxs's. And they ride them hard and deep. They they may not be the hottest or be the sexiest, but who care's. They are still a great bunch of ladies. They attend different rides and events for charity. I know when they started doing the calenders they sent a bunch FREE to our troop's in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are top's in my book.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts