Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
I usually fill the Pro with e85 and take 20 gallons with me, haven't had to revert back to the stage 4 on a trip yet. I was out running the stage 6 on e85 today and there is nothing quite like it, total beast mode!!! Loving it! I also let me test sit overnight and still exactly 85%, pretty impressive for being pump e85.

·
Registered
951 Posts
I usually fill the Pro with e85 and take 20 gallons with me, haven't had to revert back to the stage 4 on a trip yet. I was out running the stage 6 on e85 today and there is nothing quite like it, total beast mode!!! Loving it! I also let me test sit overnight and still exactly 85%, pretty impressive for being pump e85.
View attachment 652517
How many days/miles to you do? 20 gal seems a little light but maybe that’s me. My last dune trip I cleared something like 25-30 gallons if I recall. We were there for about 4days or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
361 Posts
How many days/miles to you do? 20 gal seems a little light but maybe that’s me. My last dune trip I cleared something like 25-30 gallons if I recall. We were there for about 4days or so.

Thats 20 gallons in my cans and 13 in the machine, 33 gallons for a weekend dune trip at Dumont. So far I haven't needed more but if that changes I will likely buy 4 more VP fuel containers so I can stay on 85 longer

·
Registered
951 Posts
Thats 20 gallons in my cans and 13 in the machine, 33 gallons for a weekend dune trip at Dumont. So far I haven't needed more but if that changes I will likely buy 4 more VP fuel containers so I can stay on 85 longer
You may have me sold. I’m a very flat footed driver as a rule though

·
Morris Racing #711
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
When I go to the dunes in Oklahoma I usually burn about 10 gallons a day, so I usually plan my fuel based on that. For UTV Takeover last year I took 8 vp fuel jugs and only used about half of that over 4 days. I did a little less cruising that trip though because I was racing short course and the sxs wars so I didn't want to risk having anything happen before the events.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I love my 110 file. But now I’m missing e85. Ran it in a few cars I’ve built and loved it. I don’t know if I would run it on long rides though as it goes quickly. But I’m thinking I may just jump on over.

The added cooling would be nice. And I could pick up a drum to fill for a trip to the dunes. And when it was our swap to 110

i havent noticed the drinking side of it, buddys rzr will use 4-5 bars more then me in a trip then mine and hes e85. i do beat him in races so its not like a stock machine to a built machine. his 110 side was the same.. now the big difference is hes constantly in the pedal i cant stay in it like him because the big turbo just sucks the life out of others and i ride there ass lol

Reactions: talon4u2nv
101 - 107 of 107 Posts