Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has made the switch ?

i am research it and for my application it looks very promising .

thanks Tim

·
Slacker
94 Posts

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
i have heard you get 40% less fuel economy. not a biggie at the cheaper price, but something to consider.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I switched over to e85 when i built my turbo kit. it takes about %30 percent more fuel, not only is it cheaper you will pick up 3 to 5hp

·
Registered
17 Posts
the stock injectors would need to be changed to some 24lb inj like what mountain performance sells and then you would need a fuel controller.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I switched over to e85 when i built my turbo kit. it takes about %30 percent more fuel, not only is it cheaper you will pick up 3 to 5hp
is this on a rzr ?

Do you have any pictures ?

how much boost are you running ?

Thanks Tim
it's on a 09LE rzr I'm running 12psi/ I have stock injectors with a split second inj controller with 2 60lb injectors I went to a 190lph intank pump from mpi and converted to a return style fuel sytem with a aeromotive regulator. here is some pics their from my phone so their not the greatest

Attachments

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
is this on a rzr ?

Thanks Tim
it's on a 09LE rzr I'm running 12psi/ I have stock injectors with a split second inj controller with 2 60lb injectors I went to a 190lph intank pump from mpi and converted to a return style fuel sytem with a aeromotive regulator. here is some pics their from my phone so their not the greatest

Looks Nice !!!
have you ran it much and what kind of H.P you maken ?
the thanks for all input .
if you are ever in glamis look me up , i would love to check out your ride.

Tim

·
Registered
17 Posts
is this on a rzr ?

Thanks Tim

Looks Nice !!!

Tim
I have ran it around the house and one trip to little sahara oklahoma to tune it but am going for to days this weekend have not dynoed this yet we did a teryx at the same time on e85 with 16 psi and it made 93 to the wheels.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Looks Nice !!!

Tim
I have ran it around the house and one trip to little sahara oklahoma to tune it but am going for to days this weekend have not dynoed this yet we did a teryx at the same time on e85 with 16 psi and it made 93 to the wheels.

Farmtruck thank you for all the info i will be switching over in the next couple of weeks .

please give us details from your ride this coming weekend and if you have a video camera please take some video and post it.

Lower engine temps , 1/3 more fuel consumption i am going to have a custom tank built .

Tim

1 - 16 of 16 Posts