Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many peeps have or are aware of a SxS compatible dyno WITH AN OPERATOR THAT KNOWS HOW TO FINE-TUNE for proper A/F ratios in the greater Pacific NW?......please list up some names to contact, the more info the better....Thanx, Lance

·
Sand Pimp
902 Posts
call Cameron @ Redline Racing in Sweet Home. 541-367-2453. I know he puts his rhino on his dyno but its narrow. btw his rhino pulls hard!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
I know not to go to cottage grove yamaha. I've taken my quad to LRD Performance in Wilsonville. They say they do side by sides. Long ways away for you though. But after my experience with AlbaAction, a trip to LRD was a god send. Great Service...... But when i bought my RZR, they said they wouldn't be involving themselves with the RZR. They had one in their shop and for some reason they didn't want to go that direction. Two years later they call themselves atv and sxs performance....I'm willing to go with them cause there ain't crap round here.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are the listed SxS dynos that peeps from 6 forums have chimed in on...hope this list helps someone in the future....Lance

APD Racing - Puyallup, Wa
Eastside H/D - Bellvue, Wa
JD Jetting - Auburn, Wa
Rooster Built - Auburn, Wa
S&S Motorsports - Puyallup, Wa
Skagit Motorsports - Burlington, Wa
Tim Carter - Spanaway, Wa
English Racing - Vancover, WA

Craz-E-Dealz - Winchester Bay/N. Bend, Or
DTR Racing - Salem, Or
Red Line Racing - Sweet Home, Or
Steves Performance Machine - Dexter, Or
Top Dog Racing - Boring, Or
White Knuckle Racing - Wilsonville, Or
Florence Yamaha - Florence, Or
Dave Moore Racing - Keizer, Or

·
SomeGuyFromOlympia
1,927 Posts
Im pretty sure LRD went out of biz. I know that WK is in their old facility now.
LRD sold, but Arland (I think thats his name) turned around and opened LED

so, i guess he is still there.....but he just did a bunch of work for a very good friend, ......his custmer satisfaction and fab work if definatly lacking now, I'll leave it at that.

·
SomeGuyFromOlympia
1,927 Posts
That's too bad. The NW offroad-dunes community is to small for the shady guys to stay in biz.
I don't know that he's shady, or not finished counting his money, or lost the love of the sport, or doing it because he is bored.....could be a fluke thing, I hope so....don't know
But...I do know my buddy is sure dissapointed....he drove 130 miles or so each way....to drop off and to pick up.

Hes bummed out

Frankliy I wouldn't have paid for it,
LED built specifically what my buddy told him that he didn't want

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
call Cameron @ Redline Racing in Sweet Home. 541-367-2453. I know he puts his rhino on his dyno but its narrow. btw his rhino pulls hard!!!!!!!!!!
Cam is a great guy, And I also heard that he started entering his rhino in all the tractor pulls :rofl3:
LOL...his would be awesome in the pulls!!....best running Rhino engine I've ever heard...suppose to be all 770 cc engine with no adders too.....watched him play on Banshee Hill @ DF one night....he would climb up the left side (with the zig-zags) to the top, come down Banshee Hill and veer to his right, hook and slide around that lowest tree and gain speed climbing back up Banshee....we just watched in awe....

It was posted he clicked the traps @ the DF drags with a 6.3....

If I do build my engine up and take it to a dyno for fine tuning, it sure won't be to his shop.....Lance

·
SomeGuyFromOlympia
1,927 Posts
Cam is a great guy, And I also heard that he started entering his rhino in all the tractor pulls :rofl3:
LOL...his would be awesome in the pulls!!....best running Rhino engine I've ever heard...suppose to be all 770 cc engine with no adders too.....watched him play on Banshee Hill @ DF one night....he would climb up the left side (with the zig-zags) to the top, come down Banshee Hill and veer to his right, hook and slide around that lowest tree and gain speed climbing back up Banshee....we just watched in awe....

If I do build my engine up and take it to a dyno for fine tuning, it sure won't be to his shop.....Lance
Looks like you better go to your buddy shop in your previous post!!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Looks like you better go to your buddy shop in your previous post!!
:question::question:..missed that one, which buddies shop..:question::question:....Lance

·
Sand Pimp
902 Posts

I guess Im confused.... obviously u can take ur car wherever u want. But are u saying u wouldnt take ur car to his shop cuz his rhino runs so good?

·
SomeGuyFromOlympia
1,927 Posts

Who made this motor??....sounds pretty good

·
Sand Pimp
902 Posts
BTW.......... I was in it during one of those banshee hill runs. His car pulls harder up the hill starting in the middle than mine does getting a run from Springfield..........

·
Sand Pimp
902 Posts

Who made this motor??....sounds pretty good
Cameron @ Redline. Its his personal car.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I guess Im confused.... obviously u can take ur car wherever u want. But are u saying u wouldnt take ur car to his shop cuz his rhino runs so good?
I've got a very confusing sense of humor Jeremy!....:).....I was being sarcastic with humor and am totally joking.....meaning he WOULD be the one I'd take my machine to because it runs like a raped ape.....so I'll explain now what I meant before anyone can take this the wrong way....

The joke goes back to the 60's in drag racing between the Dons....Snake and the Mongoose......occasionally when one would beat the other, the loser would imply that it wouldn't do him any good to have his competitor (the winning Don) tune his machine...."Even if mine was more capable, why would Don tune it fully? Just so it could beat him the next race??!!"...then laugh about it....all in good fun and humor, even tho the implication of purposely detuning the competitor's machine was made!

We all have a trifle bit of rivalry going, even tho he and I are not direct competitors....strong running Rhinos are far and few between and especially the single lungers (defined as a twin after a single masectomy) like Cam's that run so strong.....he's to be commended, altho am sure it was a lot of work and tuning time......think he would be up to tuning a pumped up Rotax, or will his dyno handle such high numbers?)....:rofl3::scared2:....cheers...Lance

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.