Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard if you use the serial programmer to change fuel etc. on the Dyna FS, you have to leave the serial programmer installed for the changes to stay. Is this true?? I would like to be able to change fuel/spark but would rather not keep the programmer panel plugged in.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I have heard if you use the serial programmer to change fuel etc. on the Dyna FS, you have to leave the serial programmer installed for the changes to stay. Is this true?? I would like to be able to change fuel/spark but would rather not keep the programmer panel plugged in.
Jon,
Very interested to see what Dynatek has to say cause it has been my experience that YES, to change fuel settings, programmer must stay installed.
Have you developed any new tunes?
Who did you get yours from?
Bart

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Bart,

I actually just ordered it so I haven't made any new tunes.

I bought mine from Hunterworks. Todd set it up with a base tune for a similar RZR that he had on the dyno. Once I get it and my wideband installed I'll start fiddling with it.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Hey Bart,

I bought mine from Hunterworks. Todd set it up with a base tune for a similar RZR that he had on the dyno. Once I get it and my wideband installed I'll start fiddling with it.
Todd's a really great guy and he understand the RZR's, so hopefully, he put you in a good one. Let me know how it works out.
Bart

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hey Bart,

Just curious if you ever got your Dynatek Drsp-1? I am thinking of getting one and trying to get some knowledge before I put out the money. Let me know what you think. thanks, Bubba.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts