Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have ignition dynatek for my RZR-S.

I receive new stroked crank with holzracing kit stage 3, i need to know how to increase the RPM and retune the timing curve, i need help please.

The company that provides the crank told me i can go up to 8500 RPM or more with no problem.

Thanks

Ammar

·
Registered
106 Posts
its in the ECU. Ship off your factory ECU to HotRide4U, they'll modify the ECU to your specs for around $400, and its worth every penny. mine revs to 7000 now, but, mines the factory crank, which isnt healthy.

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you have the dyntek you don't have send your ECU off, you can manually program the dynatek to do that for you. I believe you have to have the module that allows you to plug the dynatek into a computer and then you can download the software off their site.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi 4nines .
I already have the soft ware that comes with the ignition DFS9-3. but the issue is here different crank that means i need different ignition timing and also the crank is stroked i think it needs to adjust timing or what do you think??
I will try something, i will increase the RPM with same advance ,from 1 to 32 or 39
i don't know what does it mean ??? ADV , WOT ,BTDC......headaches

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi 4nines .
I already have the soft ware that comes with the ignition DFS9-3. but the issue is here different crank that means i need different ignition timing and also the crank is stroked i think it needs to adjust timing or what do you think??
I will try something, i will increase the RPM with same advance ,from 1 to 32 or 39
Yeah I don't know what you need to do tuning wise, but the dynatek will handle most of your tuning needs. You should be able to go in and set all your presets with a computer, but I know for sure that the dial farthest to the right with the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 already have preset advanced timing curves. Before my cam I picked up the most power on setting #2 on the dyno. I haven't gotten a chance to test it with the cam yet, but I left it on setting #2 and it seemed to run great!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hi 4nines .
Hi all, Can anyone give me the scoop on the DRSP-1. I've already install the DFS9-3, but would like to program it since I've added a after market exhaust. Can anyone who is using this system give me a heads up. thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts