Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unique chance for anyone with a 2018 and presumably 2019 Dynamix Turbo car. I have a set of 4 shocks that I am looking to trade with someone who is looking to upgrade to this ST kit. This car rides and handles phenomenally after doing this upgrade. I am selling my 2018 Dynamix so looking to sell a few things off the car prior to selling. This kit was done by ST approx 6mths ago or 250 miles driven on them. The deal would be if you have a stock set from a Dynamix completely stock with less than 500 mile and in “excellent” condition we would swap along with you paying $1200. This is a $400 - $500 savings if you were planning to send yours in to ST for springs / revalving already. If you couldn’t do a face to face transaction it would be your responsibility to cover all shipping. Respectfully I would need to have yours in hand along with monies to ensure they are of excellent condition. PM me if interested.

Note...I apologize up front to any administrator if this listing is placed in the wrong place or not following forum policies. I rarely post and didn’t see another location to post items for sale. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts