Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Be careful out there!
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A HUGE thank you to the Shock Therapy team. Mike Green, JT, and Gina thank you for taking the time to help me multiple times on the phone while installing your Stage 4 Spring Kit.
I can rail through bumps much faster and take huge hits with absolutely stability that would unsettle the machine with the stock springs. If I get into a little trouble with slow off camber woods riding stuff the springs settle through the light spring and stiffen up on the main spring

Much Thanks.

Aaron in Pennsylvania
www.aaronsmortgages.com

Attachments

·
Be careful out there!
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How did you get RED springs?

They told me they only had SILVER.
Local powdercoater - couple hundo for all the springs and same day service.

·
Vendor
857 Posts
A HUGE thank you to the Shock Therapy team. Mike Green, JT, and Gina thank you for taking the time to help me multiple times on the phone while installing your Stage 4 Spring Kit.
I can rail through bumps much faster and take huge hits with absolutely stability that would unsettle the machine with the stock springs. If I get into a little trouble with slow off camber woods riding stuff the springs settle through the light spring and stiffen up on the main spring

Much Thanks.

Aaron in Pennsylvania
www.aaronsmortgages.com
Aaron, it is our pleasure. I am so glad you like our kit. We are developing many things for the Dynamix and the spring kit is such an improvement for sure. Mike, JT and Gina all say hi. Thanks again. Justin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts