Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am gonna run this computer/ignition , do I still need a a/f gauge ?
Or will the pcv take care of all if it?

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Chris --

PCV W/Autotune for your 09S -- Excellent choice !!

Running their ignition module -- Better know what your doing. A better choice is Dynatek's Programmable Ignition Module with USB Programmer. Their included Curvemaker Software gives you insite to what Polaris has done with the timing curve where Dynojet doesnot.

A/F gauge question -- No ... Providing you run the LCD-200.

Another tidbit -- The PCV only has 2 injector drivers. For Boosted application run 2 larger injectors in the stock location.

I suggest downloading the latest software for the PCV -- It's FREE from their website. Once loaded -- Click on the "Help" tab and within is the manual -- Read it ....... A few times .. .. To kinda get the feel of the product.

IF -- You purchase the PTi version .. Do me a favor and once you load the software -- Send me the file. I have no interest in your programming -- Just their new map version which is not on their website - Otherwise I'd download it. Offer's open to anyone else by the way !!

[email protected]

There is a little tidbit hidden within that I would like to experiment with on another project.

FWIW .. .. .. :rofl3:

:ride:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I read in a previous thread between you and milos and again said
"for the 800 line I use dynatek"

So you must be serious about that suggestion ?!?!?!?

If I go dynatek with the serial programmer ;

They dont have a display or run off of a O2 senser do they ?

So then I'll need a stand alone a/f gauge with senser ?

Is the Dynatek easier to program then the dynojet ?

Running 2 larger injectors, does it end up to rich at idle?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Chris, i run the dynatek ignition with the curvemaker software on my 800 which was recommended by sparky. Works great, i also run the pcv with autotune, and the lcd-200. I went with the larger 24 lb. injectors. Sparky will point you in the right direction!

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
522 Posts
Yes, pcv and autotune for fuel, dynatek for ignition.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats alot of $ in just electronics!!!!!!

Can I get away with just one or the other ?

I need the fuel takin care of cause of the boost and I need to change ignition to raise rpms.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Chris, i run the dynatek ignition with the curvemaker software on my 800 which was recommended by sparky. Works great, i also run the pcv with autotune, and the lcd-200. I went with the larger 24 lb. injectors. Sparky will point you in the right direction!

do you have any extreme heat from your exhaust now, what about before
my 800 is way too lean i think the dynatek would fix issue

·
Registered
522 Posts
Its definately hotter under there, i put a piece of sticky back heat shield right above the turbo, that helped a bunch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts