Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a dynatek ignition box and the remote fuel controller for sale. It was used for two trips to the oregon dunes and one trip to the snow. I have the original boxs they came in and all the instructions. I also have a White Knuckle 54mm throttle body for sale. I am open to offers, but would like to get about $200 for the t-body and $300 for the dynatek. Thanks

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
is the Dynatek programmable??

Oh heck, I'll play young danielson here, I am but a young Grasshopper, Tell me about the benifits of the throttle body as well...I might just get the whole set from you?? I just want to know what Im getting since I have finally decided to go wit the Holtz big bore stage 3...turbo's seem to get eaten up here in Alaska!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the throttle body is a 54mm bore billet assembly made by white knuckle racing. It comes with a matching billet 54mm intake and the plate to mount the tp sensor. The holz racing kit comes with a 46mm bored throttle body and an ecu reprogram. I would be more then happy to sell these to you, but the holz kit is about as complete as they come.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
O and yes the dynatek is progammable i have the remote fuel controller and the curve making software as well.

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Well the throttle body is a 54mm bore billet assembly made by white knuckle racing. It comes with a matching billet 54mm intake and the plate to mount the tp sensor. The holz racing kit comes with a 46mm bored throttle body and an ecu reprogram. I would be more then happy to sell these to you, but the holz kit is about as complete as they come.
Ok Im up to speed now, I did a whole lot of research, Your set is a KILLER deal I must pass though..You are right the Holtz is everything that I need In one shot, Good luck with the sale! Dang thats a good price!!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ive heard nothing but good things about the holz kit. Thats what i would go with if i had the money.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts