Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts
Wider, flatter and faster for large parts. There are still a lot of tight woods trails when you want. The best thing I like about these trails is that there are so many trails and you can ride to destinations. Unlike black river falls where you ride the same trail over and over. Last time up there my wife and I rode 250 miles in one day and only repeated the trail from the campsite to the trail dead. Also not really any sand so you don’t get those woops and it is a lot less crowded. Although it might be tight in the parking lots of some of the better restaurants along the trails depending time of day and holiday weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discussion starter · #46 ·
Got out Saturday nice mix of dust and mud, was a little cool but no rain. Pipeline was full of water, the highlines up by Crooked lake were standing water as well. I stopped by the Polaris dealer in Lakewood they just got a RS1 in looked like a fun machine, no free test rides:sad:

Discussion starter · #49 ·
Heading back up September 15th hope to be in Mountain about 9:30. Plan on doing about 4 hour loop, then load back up to check-in to the Wabi lodge. and back on the trails. anyone going to be in the area?

Discussion starter · #51 ·
I couldn't let it go. I don't get out as much as I would like. Life has a way of getting in the way Lol. This is kind of a last minute trip, will you be in the area tomorrow?

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.