Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is the quality of the stereo equipment they sell? As far as the sub and amp I've never heard of that brand. How do they hold up to dust an sand? I'm looking to get the kick panel system. Just looking for some feedback on it.

·
Registered
254 Posts
amp is great i had mine half way under water went out for 40 min came back on works great

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've never heard one bad thing about them or their products I have just never talked to anyone who has it in their rzr. I will give them a call when I'm ready to step up and do it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I installed the waterproof infinity speakers above your head.

Also installed the MB quartz 360watt amp above the steering column tucked under the dash, with an aluminum plate under to protect bottom and sides. It seems to be the best place to hide it from water in which it only gets sprayed during washing.

Awesome sounding system in my book which doesn't take up much space.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I installed the waterproof infinity speakers above your head.

Also installed the MB quartz 360watt amp above the steering column tucked under the dash, with an aluminum plate under to protect bottom and sides. It seems to be the best place to hide it from water in which it only gets sprayed during washing.

Awesome sounding system in my book which doesn't take up much space.
did you make the mounting plate for the amp?

·
Registered
28 Posts
How is the quality of the stereo equipment they sell? As far as the sub and amp I've never heard of that brand. How do they hold up to dust an sand? I'm looking to get the kick panel system. Just looking for some feedback on it.
Sam is top notch...knows his stuff, sells quality product...and is good people. He did a system for me on a commander. You'll be pleased.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
just got done installing the 6x9 kick panel system that I bought from another member and this thing rocks. May buy some more goodies from him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts